Thank You for Hosting a Fundraiser to Support Pet Partners!
If you've raised money for Pet Partners, THANK YOU! Below are tips on how to turn in donations to Pet Partners. When fundraising, encourage your donors to use your online fundraising page to donate. It's simple and secure, and they are emailed a tax receipt immediately.
Directions for Donors:
- Click the Donate button in the top right corner of this website.
- In the donate box, select the amount you wish to donate, then look up the name of the team or individual you would like your donation to count toward.
- Click on the person’s name you'd like to support.
- Enter in your personal information and payment. Don't forget to provide some words of encouragement in the personal note section of the donation form. New this year, we have Double the Donation to see if your employer has a matching gift program to make your generous gift go further!
Turning in Donations Through Your Online Fundraising Page:
- If you receive cash, you can deposit the money and then enter a donation from your own account. Simply follow the directions above to enter these gifts.
- You can add other offline donations that you'll mail in, but adding them in as soon as you receive them gives your fundraising goal a quick boost! Log in to your account, then click Ask for donations and thank donors at the bottom of your left dashboard panel.
- Click Enter cash/checks to enter in the gift. When you've filled in all the information, click Submit.
- Follow the steps below to mail in checks or cash.
Mailing in a Check:
Please mail funds to:
Attn: CYO for Pet Partners
345 118th Ave SE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98005
Use this form to denote who the donation is from and what fundraiser this gift should be applied to. If you have questions or need assistance with your fundraiser, please email email@example.com.