Thank you for Participating in Treats & Sweets Day for Pet Partners!
If you've already raised some money for Treats & Sweets Day, THANK YOU! Below are tips on how to turn in donations to Pet Partners. When fundraising, encourage your donors to use your online bakery to donate. It is simple and secure, and they are given a tax receipt immediately. If you have a table set up for your bake sale, a great tip is to bring a laptop or tablet with you. Set it up with the Treats & Sweets website so donors can easily give on the spot!
Directions for Donors:
- Go to treatsandsweetsday.org and click the "donate" button in the top right corner.
- In the donate box, select the amount you wish to donate, then look up the name of the team or individual baker who you would like your donation to count toward.
- Click on the baker's name you'd like to support.
- Enter in your personal information and payment. Don't forget to provide some words of encouragement for the baker in the personal note section of the donation form! Use Double the Donation to see if your employer has a matching gift program to make your generous gift go further!
Turning in Donations Through Your Online Bakery:
- If you receive cash, you can deposit the money and then enter a donation from your own account. Simply follow the directions above to enter these gifts.
- You can add other offline donations that you'll mail in, but adding them in as soon as you receive them gives your fundraising goal a quick boost! Log in to your Treats & Sweets account, then click the "Ask for donations and thank donors" button at the bottom of your left dashboard panel.
- Click "Enter cash/checks" to enter in the gift. When you've filled in all the information, click "Submit".
- Follow the steps below to mail in the check or cash.
Mailing in a Check:
Please mail funds to: Pet Partners, Attn: Treats & Sweets Day, 345 118th Ave SE, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005. Use this form to denote who the donation is from and what team/baker this gift should be applied to.
If you have questions about Treats & Sweets Day or need assistance with your fundraiser, please email email@example.com.