It's the return of Connecticut's Autism Resource Fair. You don't want to miss it!!
This event provides education, information, and resources to the Autism Community. Exhibitors staff 6' tables with information about their organizations.
- Outreach is to over 16,000 individuals, schools, and service providers with a primary focus on reaching the autism community.
- Thousands of attendees.
- New: ASRC & Clifford Beers Community Care Center are collaborating to bring expanded support & services.
- All events take place at Quinnipiac University-North Haven Campus.
This venue provides easy access from main highways; approximately an hour drive from any point in Connecticut.
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 9:00am to 1:30pm
- The Autism Resource Fair is one piece of a 3-part event which brings together parents/caregivers, extended family, educators, school support staff and special service providers, professional intervention/service providers, employers and members of the general public.
- The entire event will be open from 9:00am through 1:30pm; Walk will start at 9, with resource fair and inclusive employment open throughout; event parking and attendance is free; registration is required.
Food trucks are available for exhibitors and attendee refreshments.
- Exhibitor table locations designated by sponsorship levels and on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibitors are located under tent cover; some sponsor levels can bring their own tent with premium placement.
- Exhibitor Registration is OPEN
- Attendee Registration IS OPEN