When you register, you will receive a customizable fundraising page where you can share your progress and ask friends to donate in support of your efforts to save animals in the wild.
1. Your first donation should be your own. Your friends want to see that you are invested in the cause!
2. Share why you are fundraising for Miles for the Wild and what it means to you. Include photos or videos.
3. Share via email and your social media channels. Facebook, twitter and instagram are all great places to share.
4. Ask for a specific donation amount. For example, if you ask for donations of $50 you are more likely to get it rather than your donors choosing an amount for themselves.
5. Have fun with it and get creative! People love to give to others when they see that they are passionate about something!
If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help and want you to feel comfortable and be successful in your fundraising!