Who should register for the TD IRONBEARS CHALLENGE?
Everyone in the TD community is welcome to participate!
All TASIS Dorado alumni and students, PPK to 12th grade, are encouraged to participate and create a fundraising page. Parents can get involved by joining a team or supporting their child’s (children’s) efforts by sharing children's pages with family and friends. Faculty, staff and Friends of TASIS Dorado can register and join their respective teams.
Can I collect cash or checks?
Yes! There are two ways to handle this.
1. You can collect the cash/checks (made payable to your parent/guardian) and put the gifts through on your fundraising page with a credit card.
2. Have checks written out payable to TASIS Dorado Educational Foundation. Send checks or cash to the attention of the Development Office - TD IRONBEAR Challenge,TASIS Dorado Urb. Sabanera, 11 Carr. 693, Dorado, PR 00646-3452. Please make sure the student's name is on the memo of the check to receive proper credit.
NOTE: If sending cash, please make sure it is marked in an envelope with student name for proper credit.
Is there a TD IRONBEAR CHALLENGE committee of volunteers?
Yes, if you would like to volunteer to help please contact Gildren Bengoa at m. 786-616.-0255, p. 787-796-0440 ext 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is the TD IRONBEAR Halloween Event?
We are planning a fun Halloween event as part of the challenge.. This event is not required to participate in the challenge. More details to come.
How do I collect donations?
1. Create a fundraising page by registering on this website.
2. Join a team.
3. Share your fundraising page on social media outlets or via personal emails.
4. Ask family and friends to sponsor your physical activity!
What is the difference between the weekly raffle and tier prizes?
Raffle: Three raffles are pulled each Friday on FIERCE Fridays! Particpants who raise $150 or more are entered into a raffle. Prizes consist of various gift certificates ranging from $10 - $25. Keep earning for more chances to win!
Tier Prizes: Prizes are awarded when participants reach specific levels: $50 socks, $100 water bottle, $250 cap, and $500 hoodie.
How do I register more than one student?
A parent or guardian must register each student separately with a unique email. Students over the age of 13 may register themselves using their TD email. Students under 13 should be registered using a unique parent email. Don't forget to share all fundraising pages with your family and friends.
How can I track & share my fitness progress with others?
There are many fitness tracking apps that you can download on your phone. Some are: Strava, MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper,GoSwim, etc. Share your progress on your fundraising page under Record Fitness Activity. This will help us reach the school goal of 250,000 minutes in 30 days.
I know someone who owns a business who would like to sponsor this event, what should I do?
Great! Let us know by contacting Gildren Bengoa at m. 786-616-0255, p. 787-796-0440 ext. 222, email@example.com or direct them to Be A Sponsor section of this website.