SATURDAY, NOV 13 is RACE DAY!
Join fellow IRONBEARS to complete the 2.0 Challenge with the 5K FINALE!
REGISTRATION OPENS at 7:30 AM
RACE STARTS AT 8:30 AM
FUN for ALL UNTIL 12:00 PM
***Want to join the RACE? Register ONSITE at Dorado Beach on RACE DAY starting at 7:30 AM.***
RACE BIB & DB PARKING PASS PICKUP:
- Thurs, Nov 11:
- 8:30 - 10:00 AM & 1:30 - 3:00 PM, Front Circle of School
- Fri, Nov 12:
- 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Front Circle of School
- Sat, Nov 13:
- 7:30 AM, 5K Check-in at Dorado Beach
ROUTE & SITE DETAILS:
5K Site Map
5K Route Map
***Route includes different types of terrain: manicured grass, asphalt, and dirt trail.***
Kid Fun Run Route Map
***Route is on manicured grass.***
IRONBEARS assume all risks associated with participating in the 5K Race and the Fun Run.
NOV 13 RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- 7:30 AM: COVID Check-in & Registration OPENS
- 8:00 AM: Fun Zones OPEN (music, games, bubbles, coffee bar, and yummy treats!)
- 8:30 AM: 5K Race STARTS
- 9:45 AM: 5K Race ENDS
- 10:00 AM: Kid Fun Run
(Two Heats: Ages 2 to 4; Ages 5 to 7)
- 10:30 AM: Race winners, Raffle drawing, Leader Board highlights
- UNTIL 12:00 PM: FUN ZONES (music, games, bubbles, coffee bar, and yummy treats!
Wear your IRONBEAR t-shirt! Teams are encouraged to wear matching accessories!
- No testing required for children 11 and under
- 12 & older: be prepared to show vaccine card or negative test
- Masks are encouraged throughout the event, except when eating, drinking or while walking/running in the race
BE SURE TO STOP BY OUR FUN ZONES:
- SNACK SHACK: Support the Class of 2026 by purchasing yummy treats from the SNACK SHACK!
- SELFIE SPOT: Take a photo at En La Meta Running Store's SELFIE SPOT, check out their running gear (for purchase) and request a gait analysis from running experts.
- KID ZONE: Enjoy backyard games, bubbles, and more before, during, and after the race!
DIRECTIONS to 5K Race at Dorado Beach:
Questions the day of the race? Contact Gildren, 786-616-0255 or Tara, 609-558-5544