COVID 19 Health & Safety Guidelines
To safeguard the wellbeing of our IRONBEARS, TASIS Dorado has the following COVID 19 Health & Safety Guidelines in place to participate in the IRONBEAR 5K:
- Attendees MUST be vaccinated OR provide a negative PCR or antigen test within 72 hours of the start of the event.
- Attendees must upload a COVID 19 Vaccine Record Card or negative PCR or antigen test results via TD's Health Center special events COVID 19 record form.
- On the day of the 5K, attendees must complete a COVID 19 Health Check Form before coming to Dorado Beach (form will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event).
- Upon arrival, attendees will go through an onsite screening process before entering the event.
- Masks must be worn throughout the event, except when running/walking the 5K, eating, or drinking.
- Proper spacing will be encouraged.
- All vendors will be required to provide proof of vaccination status and wear a mask throughout the event.
RACE VENUE COVID 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- On the day of the race, if you have symptoms of COVID 19 you may not participate.
- There is no in-person race day registration at the race venue.
- During the race, masks are optional for IRONBEARS but MUST be worn before and after the race, except when eating or drinking. Masks will be distributed to IRONBEARS after they cross the finish line.
- IRONBEARS will receive their registration bag with t-shirt and other promo items at school during the week of October 18.
- Race bibs, chips, and safety pins will be distributed on the morning of the 5K, Saturday, November 13.
- We will have staggered starts in waves on race day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the area.
- Staff will regularly clean high-traffic areas.
- All water stations will be self-serve. Hydration products will be left on tables along the course. Racers may also carry personal hydration on the course.
- No spitting or projections of any bodily fluid before, during, or after the race.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants, which includes high fives, fist bumps, or close contact before, during, or after the event.
- Before and during the race, participants must abide by the six-foot social distancing requirement when lining up or passing other participants. Additionally on course, please try to give other races plenty of space and whenever possible keep 6-10 feet of distance between you and any other racers.
- There will be Emergency personnel on-site to assist in the case of an emergency.