Who should register for the TD IRONBEARS CHALLENGE?
Everyone in the TD community is welcome to participate!
All TASIS Dorado alumni and students, PPK to 12th grade, are encouraged to participate and create a fundraising page. Parents can get involved by joining a team or supporting their child’s (children’s) efforts by sharing children's pages with family and friends. Faculty, staff, and friends of TASIS Dorado can register and join their respective teams.
Can I collect cash or checks?
Yes! There are two ways to handle this.
1. You can collect the cash/checks (made payable to your parent/guardian) and put the gifts through on your fundraising page with a credit card.
2. Have checks written out payable to TASIS Dorado Educational Foundation. Send checks or cash to the attention of the Development Office - TD IRONBEAR Challenge,TASIS Dorado Urb. Sabanera, 11 Carr. 693, Dorado, PR 00646-3452. Please make sure the student's name is on the memo of the check to receive proper credit.
NOTE: If sending cash, please make sure it is marked in an envelope with student name for proper credit.
Is there a TD IRONBEAR CHALLENGE 2.0 committee of volunteers?
Yes! Fill out the Be a Volunteer form. Alternatively, you may contact Gildren Bengoa at m. 786-616.-0255, p. 787-796-0440 ext 222, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I collect donations?
1. Create a fundraising page by registering on this website.
2. Join a team or participate as an individual.
3. Share your fundraising page on social media outlets or through personal email messages.
4. Ask family and friends to sponsor your physical activity.
How do I register more than one child?
A parent or guardian must register each child separately with a unique email. Children age 11 and older may register themselves using their TD email. Children 10 and under should be registered using a unique parent email. Don't forget to share all fundraising pages with your family and friends.
What if I don't have enough unique email accounts to use when registering my children?
No problem! Google has a simple workaround! Use any valid gmail address and add +insert name of child before @gmail.com. For example, Jane McCartney is the mother of Michael McCartney, age 10. Jane's real gmail is email@example.com. Jane registers her son, Michael, using the workaround email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The system will accept this email account even though it is not a true email address.
How can I track & share my fitness progress with others?
There are many fitness tracking apps that you can download on your phone. Some are: Strava, MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper,GoSwim, etc. Share your progress on your fundraising page under Record Fitness Activity.
I know someone who owns a business who would like to sponsor this event, what should I do?
Great! Let us know by contacting Gildren Bengoa at m. 786-616-0255, p. 787-796-0440 ext. 222, email@example.com or direct them to Be A Sponsor section of this website.