Click Here to become a Virtual Rider!
What’s a Virtual Rider?
A Virtual Rider is a person who wants to support and raise donations for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS, but isn’t able to be there in person on Ride day (AKA all of us!). This option allows you to support our nine Beneficiaries even as we practice the social distancing necessary to stop the COVID-19 outbreak. We still need and appreciate your support!
Click here to register as a Virtual Rider!
Virtual Riders get:
- A personal fundraising page to help solicit donations, thank donors, and share photos and videos of the awesome Ride community! You have all the tools needed to raise money for those in need. We make it easy to help raise whatever you can, whether it’s $10 or $10,000.
- No fundraising commitment. Virtual Riders aren’t required to fundraise, but the money they raise goes directly to serving those affected by HIV/AIDS in our community. Plus, we'll be having opportunities to reach fundraising incentives and get awesome HCRA gear including caps, cycling swag, and a 2020 HCRA jersey! Check back here for more information, and stay on the lookout for an email with all upcoming opportunities soon.
- No registration fee! Virtual Riders pay nothing but still receive access to all the tools that Riders get to help fundraise!
- A Ride day T-shirt for raising $50 or more!
- You get all the kudos and satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference while helping to keep our community as safe as possible!