Team Awards -- Remember we're giving away awards for overall top fundraising team AND top fundraising team per capita! This means any size team can win some prizes and coveted bragging rights.
Any team who raises $15,000 or more gets a tent next to the finish line and a cooler of ice cold water. If you raise $20,000 or more, your cooler will be filled with water and beer! (We don't want you to walk the 20 feet to the beer garden keg...you will be soooo tired!)
Overall Top Fundraiser -- Don't forget the overall top fundraiser gets a BRAND NEW beautiful Specialized bike from Bicycle Sport Shop!
More sweet prizes from Bicycle Sport Shop for the top FIVE overall fundraisers!
Thanks, Bicycle Sport Shop!!
More prizes for:
· Top fundraiser, volunteer
· Top fundraiser, first-time rider
· Most number of donors
· Best dressed bike/rider
Awards are based on amounts raised by NOON CDT, Saturday, April 27th. Awards given out at Closing Ceremonies at 4:30 that afternoon. See schedule below for more details.
FUNDRAISING BOSS STATUS!
This has become a super fun part of the HCRA...anyone who raises $1,000 or more becomes a Fundraising BOSS!
• You'll be eligible to win special prizes, including the all new Beneficiary Basket! One lucky BOSS will win a collection of amazing gifts from all of the nine beneficiary agencies. Last year's prize included gift certificates to Uchiko, Suerte, a case of wine, acupuncture, Yeti cups, Power Yoga, and more!
• You'll also get a special Fundraising Boss Bibb Number!
• You'll also get a special Fundraising Boss swag item!
• Annnnd...you'll get these awesome gold streamers for your handlebars!
The hills will be sparkling with kick-butt Boss Fundraisers!
Raise $1,000 or more by the time you pick up your packet Friday, April 24th or Saturday morning, April 25th, and you'll be a BOSS!