What To Bring
The following is a suggested list of equipment and other items. Please note that all riders must wear a helmet at all times on the route.
- Your bicycle: Make sure your bike is in good condition for the Ride. Have it checked out at Bicycle Sport Shop prior to the Ride, and make sure the brakes and gears are working properly. Don't have a bike yet? Don't worry, you can rent one from Bicycle Sport Shop.
- Your helmet (REQUIRED): ALL riders must wear an ANSI-, CPCS-, or ASTM-approved helmet.
- Tire change kit, including tubes
- Water containers are required. The Ride can get very warm. Stay hydrated.
- It would be great to bring your tire pump.
Other Things Everyone May Want to Consider:
- Disposable plastic bags
- Lip balm
- Insect repellent
The Ride is over at 4:00pm and is immediately followed by closing ceremonies and awards on April 27th, 2019. If you plan to stay overnight and camp at Krause Springs, please contact them at (830) 693-4181 in advance to reserve your spot.